* It’s midnight, maybe we should tell our kids to stop screaming outside.
* That car cut me off, and it upset me, but I’m not going to cause a scene because that wouldn’t solve anything.
* Oh no, I’m late!
* I don’t want another cup of tea.
* … and I was like, “Hey man, don’t litter it’s bad for the environment.”
* That’s a really touching story about your sick mother, but there’s no way I’m going to bend the rules for you.
* It’s two in the morning, we shouldn’t be arguing in raised voices in the hallway.
* I feel very strongly about this, but I’m only going to use my inside voice to discuss it.
* I don’t have time for chit chat.
* That tall white guy with blond hair is probably not actually famous and it would probably be awkward if I went and got my picture with him.
* Of course he’s a nice guy, he’s from Kuwait!
* I don’t own a cell phone.
* Let’s go splash in that puddle!
* I’ll get this done for you right away.
* I’m going to make sure I get plenty of sleep tonight.
* It probably wouldn’t be safe for me to ride on top of this car.
* I’m going to wait until the street is clear before crossing.